Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Why tridents should be banned in jartexs survival pvp arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
StickManFoot​

What is your suggestion's title?
Why tridents should be banned in jartexs survival pvp arena​

Suggestion Details:
Pvp has been a huge part of survival in jartex. When people fight each other or even get together to kill a person. But now that tridents have been added to pvp and have been allowed to use in the pvp arena, it is near impossible to kill someone. Many people would believe that in a 8v1 that the one person that is getting teamed on would die. But now with tridents it is some what hard to win a 8v1 because the person can just spam their trident and get away fairly easy. In wars in pvp, when it is a 6v6 or what ever number of people are fighting, there might only be one person that dies the entire war. This is because someone can just trident away and they now have the time to gap up/heal up and get ready again. This makes the war almost never ending. I think the water in pvp is a great idea because it is just another obstacle in the pvp arena, but i do not think that tridents should be allowed in the pvp arena. I feel removing tridents would benefit every pvper in jartex because now it is possible to kill a person.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I feel like this could bring more people to come back and pvp. Because now people know that they can have a good fight and they wont have to worry about wasting there potions or gaps and other things. This will give them hope that they can have a good outcome when they enter the pvp arena.​

SangToI

I agree with that you talk about the trident because it annoying and people escaping easily with trident and we should ban trident that a Big +1 from me to

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, stick_man_foot_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ItzCqldFxld

Status
Not open for further replies.