Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why tridents need to be banned in pvp.

Pvp has been a huge part of survival in jartex. When people fight each other or even get together to kill a person. But now that tridents have been added to pvp and have been allowed to use in the pvp arena, it is near impossible to kill someone. Many people would believe that in a 8v1 that the one person that is getting teamed on would die. But now with tridents it is some what hard to win a 8v1 because the person can just spam their trident and get away fairly easy. In wars in pvp, when it is a 6v6 or what ever number of people are fighting, there might only be one person that dies the entire war. This is because someone can just trident away and they now have the time to gap up/heal up and get ready again. This makes the war almost never ending. I think the water in pvp is a great idea because it is just another obstacle in the pvp arena, but i do not think that tridents should be allowed in the pvp arena. I feel removing tridents would benefit every pvper in jartex because now it is possible to kill a person.

TobinWasTaken

Suspended
IGN
tobin
I agree, besides many people use riptide tridents to combat warp and most of the time, don't get recorded.

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
Pvp has been a huge part of survival in jartex. When people fight each other or even get together to kill a person. But now that tridents have been added to pvp and have been allowed to use in the pvp arena, it is near impossible to kill someone. Many people would believe that in a 8v1 that the one person that is getting teamed on would die. But now with tridents it is some what hard to win a 8v1 because the person can just spam their trident and get away fairly easy. In wars in pvp, when it is a 6v6 or what ever number of people are fighting, there might only be one person that dies the entire war. This is because someone can just trident away and they now have the time to gap up/heal up and get ready again. This makes the war almost never ending. I think the water in pvp is a great idea because it is just another obstacle in the pvp arena, but i do not think that tridents should be allowed in the pvp arena. I feel removing tridents would benefit every pvper in jartex because now it is possible to kill a person.
Hi stick, I totally agree with you . This section is not for suggestions tho . If you want to suggest anything you can do it on the following link:
That way people can upvote or dowbvote your suggestion and staff can decide

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Hello, I completely agree with you, I feel this would be a great update to make the game more enjoyable , thank you for posting it!