Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why The Bridge?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Tell me what you like in The Bridge and why.
I personally don't like this gamemode but I want you to share your opinions about it.
Thank you!

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
I personally don't like this gamemode but I want you to share your opinions about it.
Thank you!
I hate the bridge more than sw i like bw cause in bridge it givs high exp 1 time i got 100 but it takes like 30 mins and ur teamate sux whereas bw i can finish a game in 5 mins and get more exp that why bridge suc btw

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I hate the bridge more than sw i like bw cause in bridge it givs high exp 1 time i got 100 but it takes like 30 mins and ur teamate sux whereas bw i can finish a game in 5 mins and get more exp that why bridge suc btw
pretty sure you can get more than 100xp if you focus on farming kills and breaking nexus tho its true you can get more xp by doing missions in 5-10 minute bw game

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Thank you!
The bridge is fun because it will be like teamwork sometime, sometimes you have to carry your team and grinding for getting the kits is lot of fun and especially farming kills while being full dia with lots is the best!