Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why Survival?

V_aliant

Survival has a large playerbase on JartexNetwork, tell me a little why you enjoy it so much. Why you play it, and if you got some plans for the future or as of yet. I'm interested to know. 😀

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
i myself play it for the competitive aspect whether its pvp, baltop or builds and overall I enjoy the survival game in a solo world and I see the server as a time saver cuz of things like /home instead of flying 30k blocks and /shop instead of mining 100k obsidian for a gold farm and so on.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V_aliant

V_aliant

i myself play it for the competitive aspect whether its pvp, baltop or builds and overall I enjoy the survival game in a solo world and I see the server as a time saver cuz of things like /home instead of flying 30k blocks and /shop instead of mining 100k obsidian for a gold farm and so on.
I couldn't agree more. It does save time.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
It's a nice and relaxing game mode, different from all the others.

SeaMist888

Survival has a large playerbase on JartexNetwork, tell me a little why you enjoy it so much. Why you play it, and if you got some plans for the future or as of yet. I'm interested to know. 😀
From starting with nothing to building your empire has something to do with it! its quite fun from having friends to make bases to growing a clan with all your pals ! def something to look into if new to Jartex

Yux6

Survival is relaxing, and you can play with friends than buying a server for your friends you can always play on Jartex.

- Survival is the basic minigame that you can have and it's quite fun if you know how to play it + you have friends on there that play there.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
I play survival basically for building poop emojis outside people's bases. I farm kelp and I use all my money to buy brown wool and terracotta. As a great man called RealPlaykoo once said, "Poop emojis are not just a way of life, they are the meaning of life. It is why I was born and it is why I will die." Building poop emojis is not just a hobby, it is my passion, I strive to make it, day in day out. Building poop emojis all day. It is so relaxing. I don't need food I don't need water I don't need sleep. I just need my poop emoji to be completed. I will fucking die building poop emojis. If I'm about to die one day I will suffocate myself first with a poop emoji pillow so they have it on my death certificate. Ew, poop is disgusting. But poop emoji is the best thing humanity has created. It is humanity, personified. I have fallen in love with poop emoji.

oom7 oom7 send them pics of a few of my poop emojis please.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
I play survival basically for building poop emojis outside people's bases. I farm kelp and I use all my money to buy brown wool and terracotta. As a great man called RealPlaykoo once said, "Poop emojis are not just a way of life, they are the meaning of life. It is why I was born and it is why I will die." Building poop emojis is not just a hobby, it is my passion, I strive to make it, day in day out. Building poop emojis all day. It is so relaxing. I don't need food I don't need water I don't need sleep. I just need my poop emoji to be completed. I will fucking die building poop emojis. If I'm about to die one day I will suffocate myself first with a poop emoji pillow so they have it on my death certificate. Ew, poop is disgusting. But poop emoji is the best thing humanity has created. It is humanity, personified. I have fallen in love with poop emoji.

oom7 oom7 send them pics of a few of my poop emojis please.
ur definately ok man, u don't need any help .. keep on doing what u do 😂

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
Koo why theres suspended shown on your name.

U cant play anymore?

explain me