Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why 'Q' Button Is Not Working In Bedwars?

NusairXD

Dear , Q button should be enabled bcz , when we play duo, squad etc. if we want to give our Teammate an item The Q button not work and it's really irritating. Hope
Jartex will fix this.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Q button or the drop functionality to be exact works only on consumable items like iron, gold, diamond, emerald, wool, FBs, Gapples, etc and not on non-consumable ones like armour, tools, and weapons

This is implemented as a safety feature so that you don't accidentally drop them.

If you really want to share sword/tool to a teammate just put in the team wooden chest

Another reason why you aren't allowed to drop weapons/tools is because they can be abused to create item lag or blocking inventory

Last edited:

GamerBae

IGN
GamerBae
kaivalya kaivalya is always there to help people with colourful text loll :D
except the fact that u ignored me way many times now

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Dear , Q button should be enabled bcz , when we play duo, squad etc. if we want to give our Teammate an item The Q button not work and it's really irritating. Hope
Jartex will fix this.
It's not jartexnetwork's problem, it's ur problem about ur keyboard does ur q tap work in other servers if yes try contact developers

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Jartex will fix this.
hi there! i am a member of team minigames and i am happy to announce we will be implementing the q button!

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well u cant
use it for armors and stuff tho u can use team chest to share ur nondroppable stuffs like swords

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
hi there! i am a member of team minigames and i am happy to annoucne we will be allowing you to share your armour with your team, after all, sharing's caring! <3

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
hi there! i am a member of team minigames and i am happy to annoucne we will be allowing you to share your armour with your team, after all, sharing's caring! <3
i would also suggest crafting blocks pls add it >-<

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
i would also suggest crafting blocks pls add it >-<
hi there i am a member of team minigames and i am happy to announce crafting will be implemented. craft is half of minecraft's name, it is ridiculous that we never implemented it before!