Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why people need reset?

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
After only 54 days of skyblock dream people want a reset why? Sbd reset after like 3.5 months people are quitting because of no reset how does it even make sense?

ned_

Donator
Donator
After only 54 days of skyblock dream people want a reset why? Sbd reset after like 3.5 months people are quitting because of no reset how does it even make sense?
for me i don't like resets. the hard work of getting stuff got resets
for the players that is quiting cuz of the reset is because they can't wait for the new updates and features

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
404_NOT_FOUND

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
for me i don't like resets. the hard work of getting stuff got resets
for the players that is quiting cuz of the reset is because they can't wait for the new updates and features
1 sec ago i just gave away moni and mr. Xp to /trash

Yvhou

Actually reset is to fix bugs and add some new features so the game wont be boring

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Currently, the SkyBlock Dream economy is built around it having frequent resets. You'd be surprised but I actually agree that the resets aren't that good to have and make it less fun for most players. In the ideal world, I'd love to have a SkyBlock that you can hop on at any time to continue where you left off, no matter how long it has been.

We are always looking to improve the server, and these resets are a topic that we talk about a lot with the team. For now, we will have to do it with resets but there's lots of stuff coming that are more exciting than just a regular reset.

Logang

IGN
NinjaDude256
Resets give people a chance to try and take first place for the island top. It also allows the developers to do bigger updates and bug fixes all at once. It refreshes the economy and gives many players a refreshed mindset so they aren't as burnt out doing the same stuff.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
404_NOT_FOUND

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Currently, the SkyBlock Dream economy is built around it having frequent resets. You'd be surprised but I actually agree that the resets aren't that good to have and make it less fun for most players. In the ideal world, I'd love to have a SkyBlock that you can hop on at any time to continue where you left off, no matter how long it has been.

We are always looking to improve the server, and these resets are a topic that we talk about a lot with the team. For now, we will have to do it with resets but there's lots of stuff coming that are more exciting than just a regular reset.
I know why resets happen but why so early?