Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

why jartex why

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
The only thing that was not pay-to-win was gold in minigames. Me: Yay its not pay-to-win Jartex: You sure about that?
why.PNG
why jartex you wanna make all the things in the server pay-to-win. Now using these gold bought with irl money, you can get all the talents in the game and be the best player in all the minigames. Thanks jartex for making everything pay-to-win.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Bedwars is not pay to win.
Dude you can buy unlimited gold if you are rich and if you get so many gold you can max talents like diamond hoarder and emerald hoarder. And when you pick up emeralds in a time where there is 2 in each gen you get 3 or even 4 each gen. Allowing people to buy more very op resources. Then what will the people who are poor do? they just lose again and again to the rich player. In my point of view, I think this is very unfair. The kitpvp koth is just p2w and we all know that and we said that its ok. But bedwars is the only minigame that is very fair and not p2w.
But Jartex wanna ruin that too? I don't wanna suggest it cause propably they will deny the suggestion and say "already suggested and denied"
or "jartex is money-minded". I just can't stand this. I came to this server cause I thought the server is not completely p2w but I was wrong. Im not quitting bedwars though.

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
That is not the coins you earn after winning games. Gold is an ingame currency that you can buy ranks with to make things easier. For example you get 50euro worth of gold, with that you can buy diamond rank and 2 months of crystal rank or 50 god keys without having to go to the store by doing /goldshop. Please read the rule 1 in #welcome at discord.gg/jartex before saying something.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
That is not the coins you earn after winning games. Gold is an ingame currency that you can buy ranks with to make things easier. For example you get 50euro worth of gold, with that you can buy diamond rank and 2 months of crystal rank or 50 god keys without having to go to the store by doing /goldshop. Please read the rule 1 in #welcome at discord.gg/jartex before saying something.
Oh well false alert im officially -100iq pls send help and pls lock thread

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
wait is gold obtainable by playing games or we can only obtain it by paying irl money

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
wait is gold obtainable by playing games or we can only obtain it by paying irl money
Gold can only be bought by irl money to make things easier instead of going to the store everytime. Gold shop is currently on survival and will be implemented into other gamemodes probably soon.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
ok thanks for the info master :D

Gold can only be bought by irl money to make things easier instead of going to the store everytime. Gold shop is currently on survival and will be implemented into other gamemodes probably soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.