Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why jartex is dying....

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Ok hello fellow boys and girls! im back. so, u guys would have read the thread title. Jartex is dying. I thinks its because the lack of updates and removal of certain games. So, lets say ur favorite gamemode in jartexnetwork is PRACTICE. and they js removed it a while ago just to PrOmOtE their pikanetwork's practice. See, all my friends have quitted jartex because the legendary gamemode creative got removed. It might be a dead game, yet some people enjoyed it. I dont care if u say like "Creative didnt bring jartex any revenue and it was dead anyways." Let me ask you smth, whats the point of playing in an online minecraft server huh? to meet new people and hangout. I started playing JartexNetwork because of creative. Even a staff member called UpperGround UpperGround still does remember creative and misses it to this day. If its a dead gamemode, make it better instead of removing it. I bet many people will comeback if u bring back creative. Just dont be greedy for money JARTEXNETWORK! GIVE WHAT UR PLAYERS WANT AND GET UR "REVENUE" LIKE THAT.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Though it was indeed dead, it held a lot of memories for some.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
They replaced jartex practice because of poor anticheat system ig