Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why is triples dead often more than the others?

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
So yea why? Idont understand because triples are extremely fun I would say better than quads! But no one likes it…

_o29

IGN
_o29
On my personal opinions triples is dead as like most people dont love either they go for duos or for quads in triples there is a higher death chance cause like all the 3 people tend to rush and their bed gets broken really easily

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Triples in my opinion is for chilling, cuz like 2s is for short and sweaty games and 4s is the long and chill games while triples used to have sweaty players and was way harder to play out

So yea why? Idont understand because triples are extremely fun I would say better than quads! But no one likes it…
I really like triples cause it's the concept of quads but with less people which makes it fun to play with 2 friends, also it only comes alive when quads are dead.

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hey there. I hope you're having a great day. In the server, not many people play triples because it's rare for 3 to play bedwars. Most of the time they play as a squad (4 people) or as a dou (2 people). It would be cool if triples was alive, it's cool to play with 3 people. But nowadays people are focusing on playing solos, doubles, and squads. My honest opinion tho, that if triples was alive, i would play it alot.. it would be very cool.. Enjoy your day!

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
triples is more dead than a real life graveyard, and nothing can be done with that

agoni1021

none will play triples most of the players will only join the other else , there are very less of the players will team up with only 3 people