Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why is this a thing??? (Must read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonM8

So recently I got falsely banned for kill aura and I was pretty understanding at first, I was like okay this is a pretty large server they will look at the youtube video (George AWP channel for video) and break it down and see I wasn't hacking so I made a ban appeal. And i'm pretty new to this site and everything so I made one ban appeal on Saturday the 7th and one the next day. The only reason I made another one the next day is because when ever I went into the Archived Appeals or Unban appeals I didn't see my thread or nothing, I thought maybe it didn't go through or something happened idk. Then I was anxiously waiting to get unbanned and everything (thanks for the help from JaySN) and 5 days later I found it had been denied, probably not even looked at for making a second appeal??? This is not fair, how can a staff team for this big of a server deal with problems like that especially for someone that supports your server and puts of $200 (in ranks and gkits) into helping make the server better.

DurRice

While JartexNetwork is extremely thankful for your contributions to help keep the server alive, players are punished regardless of how much they have donated. This keeps bans fair and equal, so as not to favor players who have donated more than others.

If your appeal was denied, you can still submit another appeal (unless you have already submitted the maximum of 5 appeals).
If you are planning on submitting another appeal, please make sure to read this completely before you do - https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/threads/appeal-guide.17474/

-Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.