Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why is there so many Hackers, Is there A AntiCheat Plugin To Stop Them Hackking????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrammy

Is there even a anti-cheat plugin in the server? cause I hate playing skywars with some Killaura Noobs

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
As you know this is a cracked server so obviously there will be a lot of hackers. Staff team is doing their best and you can see THOUSANDS of hackers every week.
Check here : https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/
Yep. And if you have the time to count each and every ban that happened in the past week, you'll see how much the Staff are currently working on the problem.

They aren't ignoring it. Which is great. They're doing their best to keep the problem under control.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
meaning the real anticheat is almost useless
No, not exactly. There are still a ton of bans done by the Anti-Cheat. You can check that if you go to www.jartexnetwork.com/bans and you'll be able to see the amount of bans the Anti-Cheat does. But of course, not all of them are real bans. Most of them can be False bans.

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Hi Scrammy Scrammy , sorry that you are finding hackers.
Like others have said, the staff team are working very hard to remove hackers everyday to try to make your experience of Jartex a positive one. Instead of recording an entire game, I would suggest only recording your encounters and interactions with hackers - that way the video is smaller, and you won't have to cut it. You can also do /staff ingame and invite available staff members into a party to report a username to them, and they will take a look as soon as they can for you. If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me ingame, on discord, or on the forums. Best Wishes!

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.