Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why is there so many Hackers, Is there A AntiCheat Plugin To Stop Them Hackking????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrammy

Is there even a anti-cheat plugin in the server? cause I hate playing skywars with some Killaura Noobs

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
there is anticheat but its not that good to detect hacks.

Staff is already doing their best to ban those hackers, owners are working on anticheat too...
<; we as staff spend hours trying to ban hackers everyday so we are kind of the anticheat

Last edited:

EpicAwesome

even you could help by recording and reporting them here; https://jartexnetwork.com/form/2/select
Well it takes quite a while, and it's quite annoying to report so many hackers. It takes a lot of time to record, cut, and send the videos, and it is just not worth our time I think because they're the ones cheating and breaking rules, and we shouldn't be spending our time recording and reporting them. I know an anticheat is hard to make, but I just don't like how people's answer to every hacker-related thread is to record and report.

I have reported 10-15 of them, and there still is an endless amount more hackers that are still out there. For now, I suggest just reporting the more toxic and annoying ones instead of random hackers which are a waste of time.

Last edited:

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Weren't you the guy flying around in pvp mine killing random ppl? LOL

Khosraw

Banned
Let's just hope they get a better anti-cheat.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Well, people are day by day reporting hackers on the forums. Sometimes through In-game parties with staff or in DMs with a staff member.

But, honestly. I recommend you to join JoltTheBolt's Discord server where you can report hackers easily without real proof. And then, Staff members would review those hackers if they're online and react with a Tick when the job is done and the hacker has been punished. If they aren't online or they aren't hacking, they'd react with an X to the message.

While it isn't the fastest way to get someone banned, it still is pretty easy for both the staff and you reporting them.

Here's the link to the Discord!
- https://discord.gg/wb3f9FC

Khosraw

Banned
Well, people are day by day reporting hackers on the forums. Sometimes through In-game parties with staff or in DMs with a staff member.

But, honestly. I recommend you to join JoltTheBolt's Discord server where you can report hackers easily without real proof. And then, Staff members would review those hackers if they're online and react with a Tick when the job is done and the hacker has been punished. If they aren't online or they aren't hacking, they'd react with an X to the message.

While it isn't the fastest way to get someone banned, it still is pretty easy for both the staff and you reporting them.

Here's the link to the Discord!
- https://discord.gg/wb3f9FC
Thank you! I actually did not know that. It seems to be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.