Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

why is the sever connection so shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaIJason

the connection for this sever is so fucking bad I got kicked 10 times in a row and lost countless sets of godfather gear. This problem seems to occur ever night for some reason I have tried restarting my computer but nothing worked. This problem has been occurring for the past week now, please fix.

LsSeCk

Donator
Donator
that happend when any use the sword with invalid named, ppl reported that alot but its jartex they don't fix it is so shit for the players, why alot ppl get kicked and lost stuff but nothing to do.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
• While it can be server lag what's causing this issue, I've experienced no lag whatsoever whenever I've been online. You should try checking if you're downloading anything in the background or someone else is limiting your internet speed.​
If none of these help and it'd not just you who's lagging, but the whole server, as LsSeCk LsSeCk said it might be the cause of someone using an "Invalid Item". This is known to cause issues in prison in the past and currently is awaiting a fix, so if you find anyone using this, please report the player for bug abuse here.​
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
ovq
~ Thread Locked 🔒 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.