Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why is my ping so high?

So, I've been playing Jartex for almost a year now. And this problem, just occurred recently. It is my high ping in the lobby. I tested my internet and my ping is consistently 11 to 24, my download speed and upload speeds are both over 100+ Mbps. Before this, I remained at 200ms ping since I live in Malaysia, though the annoying part is my ping in the server would greatly jump from 200ms to 750+ms and still climbing up. If this is a server problem about some countries, please let me know. It would be highly appreciated!!!

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
To fix your ping :

1.) Get a good wifi
2.) Shift somewhere near europe / france
3.) Use an eathernet cable
4.) Don't use a VPN ( VPN increase your ping - google )
SHIFT TO EUROPE ? bruh we cracked players , we penniless

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
So, I've been playing Jartex for almost a year now. And this problem, just occurred recently. It is my high ping in the lobby. I tested my internet and my ping is consistently 11 to 24, my download speed and upload speeds are both over 100+ Mbps. Before this, I remained at 200ms ping since I live in Malaysia, though the annoying part is my ping in the server would greatly jump from 200ms to 750+ms and still climbing up. If this is a server problem about some countries, please let me know. It would be highly appreciated!!!
heres a tip noone knows about , use a client ( lunar , laby , bl , ares)

i was a forge player with soo many lag spikes and freezes , using ares solved my fps and lag spikes