Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why is Bedwars so fun?

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
I have been playing Bedwars on Jartexnetwork for a while now. And I can't stop. Please tell me why Bedwars is so fun.

iiArtherus_

I have been playing Bedwars on Jartexnetwork for a while now. And I can't stop. Please tell me why Bedwars is so fun.
cause its SO AMAZING and its so fun and its the best game mode in minecraft and its even better in jartex

iiArtherus_

It's fun until you get a trash team that 3v1 someone from an enemy team, all die and get our bed destroyed somehow and then you're stuck as a solo trying to defend your bed while taking on an endless hoard of enemy players with unlimited respawns for 20 minutes. If you wanna play we can though. :)
lol that happened to me one as well, but the best thing is to never give up

iiArtherus_

It's fun until you get a trash team that 3v1 someone from an enemy team, all die and get our bed destroyed somehow and then you're stuck as a solo trying to defend your bed while taking on an endless hoard of enemy players with unlimited respawns for 20 minutes. If you wanna play we can though. :)
one thing that i think its really cool to do while playing bw, is put some sad songs in my case, and start playing, then it goes to like some hype songs and then you tryhard lol

iiArtherus_

bedwars is awesome gamemode, just as minecraft itself!
being honest with you guys, between playing hardcore or survival, and playing bedwars, i will 100% choose bedwars its just so cool and fun im adicted to it now ;-;