Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why I resigned.

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Recently after I had resigned as Moderator in Jartex a lot of members asked me why I resigned so I decided to make this to answer that question.

The main reason I left was to focus on school, I been slacking and this has been seen in my test results and the percentage is slightly going down and I of course don't want that so I want to dedicate all my time in school.
I am NOT quitting the server as I will still play but I will play less or maybe similar as I will be able to finish my task faster when I have (Selling in SBD) as I won't be asked for help by many players. This was an concern on the amount I played on the server, something that would take me around 1hour or so would take 2h due to players asking me question and I of course didn't want them to fell that staff team doesn't care about so I would answer them & assist them in anyway I could. This is not me complaining that players used to message for help, I was more than happy on helping them when I had plenty of time to help but I as a player also had my duties to do in SBD mainly.
My last reason is just me wanting to do more in life as soon I will be going to Gr.11 and the marks in that grade in that matter so I want to practice & improve & try in those so I can achieve the best mark possible.

I will apply again if it looks that I have more free time or something like that.<3

So ofcourse I would like to say farewell to some staff members =)

Flaming_Chicken Flaming_Chicken Very noice nugget.
TechKnekZ TechKnekZ Very chill dude, probably the most chill & bit useful ;)
unfollowers unfollowers The drunk staff, very useless
GeorgeAWP GeorgeAWP Lover of Justin.
Viclyn_ Viclyn_ Sweet Corn.
hello2248 hello2248 Not happy with what your asking from staff members :wink:
Flagy_ Flagy_ Albert, very good agooooser + a bad artist
voodootje0 voodootje0 Very lazy . You need pizza with your sleep schedule
k4otIc_girl k4otIc_girl I give you all my wishes on your love story :wink:
Triggerinq Triggerinq Another useless staff but a very useful duck

FYI Your forgetting something Mex ;o

All jokes

upload_2018-1-11_22-38-30.jpeg

If I forgot the rest, it just means I am not thinking of u. Got English work to worry about.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OwlerPax

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
If anyone has any question, you can just message me in discord. Im more than happy to help B)

PoolKnight

Thanks Owler for all the work you gave the server.I played with you once bedwars and I really enjoyed so Have a good year at school and thanks for the things that you gave this server <3

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
As Flamy said, we will all miss you. I hope the best for you and your family and I hope you won't forget us.