Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why everything is soup Atoms Energy mass a in -depth review

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
A Soup is a liquid dish that says it feels like soup or looks like soup don't ask imagine putting a bread in soup the soup slowly absorbs the bread dissolving it into the soup so that marks one theory Soup + Food = Soup. Now you would say what about temperature so if it freezes it wouldn't be a liquid dish right?. Thats where you are wrong a change in state is not chemical but physical therefor its still Soup that marks our second theory Soup + Energy = Soup now what things can you add to a soup Any starting liquid dish containing calories can have the liquid removed from it or completely frozen and it is still soup but you would say rocks and solar panels are not soup right? Thats where your wrong Theres totally soup after deeper investigation into the reddit I saw a post by a scientist who works in nasa saying that in simple words we use E=mc2 first off 1 calorie = 4184 J
So we dervive the formula or E=mc2 Energy = Mass x Light since the speed of light is just a number we can leave this and say its energy = mass so that marks off our 3rd theory Soup = mass now our final theory energy = soup now converting energy into soup is a bit harder I had to check alot of different wikis and and information to found out about these physics The first step would be to accelerate electrons with a high energy laser to just below the speed of light 300K km/s and smash them this in the sun this generates tons of electrons which is energy so when the big bang theory happened it generated atoms and in those atoms was Electrons and we said in the mass= energy with einsteins formula that means that even that tiny mass counts that marks the final theory as energy= soup that means you me my phone the forums everything even a rock in soup
Thanks for reading hope you know that your life was a lie. Just kidding THERES MORE I saw other people say wait but what about emotions
since emotions and the truth comes out of your brain we need to found out whats in a brain according to research theres electrons in brains and we already know that Energy = mass with e=mc2 and because of that energy = soup in your brain that means that happiness = soup sadness = soup and even the Truth is soup.

Last edited:

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Energy = Mass x Light since the speed of light is just a number we can leave this and say its energy = mass
Everything is very well written and makes sense! except this small part
you forgot to square C (lightspeed) which changes the whole.
the result had to be;

Energy = Soup2

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Everything is very well written and makes sense! except this small part
you forgot to square C (lightspeed) which changes the whole.
the result had to be;

Energy = Soup2
thank you i will improve my grandmas recipe

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Youre welcome! Always happy to help your grandma with her recipe.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
A Soup is a liquid dish that says it feels like soup or looks like soup don't ask imagine putting a bread in soup the soup slowly absorbs the bread dissolving it into the soup so that marks one theory Soup + Food = Soup. Now you would say what about temperature so if it freezes it wouldn't be a liquid dish right?. Thats where you are wrong a change in state is not chemical but physical therefor its still Soup that marks our second theory Soup + Energy = Soup now what things can you add to a soup Any starting liquid dish containing calories can have the liquid removed from it or completely frozen and it is still soup but you would say rocks and solar panels are not soup right? Thats where your wrong Theres totally soup after deeper investigation into the reddit I saw a post by a scientist who works in nasa saying that in simple words we use E=mc2 first off 1 calorie = 4184 J
So we dervive the formula or E=mc2 Energy = Mass x Light since the speed of light is just a number we can leave this and say its energy = mass so that marks off our 3rd theory Soup = mass now our final theory energy = soup now converting energy into soup is a bit harder I had to check alot of different wikis and and information to found out about these physics The first step would be to accelerate electrons with a high energy laser to just below the speed of light 300K km/s and smash them this in the sun this generates tons of electrons which is energy so when the big bang theory happened it generated atoms and in those atoms was Electrons and we said in the mass= energy with einsteins formula that means that even that tiny mass counts that marks the final theory as energy= soup that means you me my phone the forums everything even a rock in soup
Thanks for reading hope you know that your life was a lie. Just kidding THERES MORE I saw other people say wait but what about emotions
since emotions and the truth comes out of your brain we need to found out whats in a brain according to research theres electrons in brains and we already know that Energy = mass with e=mc2 and because of that energy = soup in your brain that means that happiness = soup sadness = soup and even the Truth is soup.
Mind blown! imagine not understanding (could be me)