Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

WHY Everyone collecting Enchanted Diamond Ore and How to pick up a Genbox ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitt0404

2 Questions, why is everyone start collecting enchanted diamond ore? And how do we remove a genbox after we put it? Thx :)

enchanted diamond ore is rare. It can be found in the boss world. You have to deeper in the caves to mine it. It drops xp and also is useful for buying a diamond minion for yourself. You could also sell it to one of the player for like.....1000 for 70,000,000. Sorry but I don't know what you are talking about in the second question as I am new myself.
:)

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
As the above guy said ;
  • Enchanted Diamond ores are used to get XP and also upgrading and buying a diamond minion but also that it sells for a very good price in some player shops
  • In my experience, you cant take Genbox and you should be careful where you place it because it's unremovable
Kind Regards
~Grayson

Elextroblaze

If by genbox you mean spawners yes they are unremovable and it'll be lost once broken(personal experience :c)Unless you have a vip rank.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
If by genbox you mean spawners yes they are unremovable and it'll be lost once broken(personal experience :c)Unless you have a vip rank.
GenBoxxes are generators that generates ores normal ores like diamond ore and stone,
malkee malkee Please Lock the Thread to prevent Grave digging

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello Kitt0404,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.