Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why does these things happen to ME?

YouAreSoGood

So..
A dude partied me in bedwars and we played about 2 games. IQuackly told me then that this dude was hacking and that he is gonna report ME and him.
So I just wanted to clarify that i had absolutely no idea that this dude was cheating. So yeahh if i get banned there will be a huge fuss.

Masker112

Addicted Member
So..
A dude partied me in bedwars and we played about 2 games. IQuackly told me then that this dude was hacking and that he is gonna report ME and him.
So I just wanted to clarify that i had absolutely no idea that this dude was cheating. So yeahh if i get banned there will be a huge fuss.
Don't worry if you didn't do something wrong

Next time, don't get in random parties and in case if you do,
always clarify if he`s a rule breaker or not!

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
this dude partied a cheater and its breaking a rule if u party a cheater u r also getting banned with the cheater whether u know or dont know. i forgot the cheater name starts with f and have pancakes in his name blatant bhop and reach and he even increased the next round just to kill me

Masker112

Addicted Member
this dude partied a cheater and its breaking a rule if u party a cheater u r also getting banned with the cheater whether u know or dont know. i forgot the cheater name starts with f and have pancakes in his name blatant bhop and reach and he even increased the next round just to kill me
Correct, But give this guy one chance!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YouAreSoGood

YouAreSoGood

Bro i just got banned for client modification?!

Attachments

• Minecraft 1.8.9 2020_09_30 12_58_08.png
    Minecraft 1.8.9 2020_09_30 12_58_08.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YouAreSoGood

YouAreSoGood

I am grinding 3 months. 100 wins and everything. Why should i get banned if some loser parties me? Rather ban him im not losing my level 18 so quickly

Masker112

Addicted Member
its ok,
i have been in this situation 3 times,
(Yes i have hacked)
Its not a perm ban after all.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
you don't. you don't get punished if you didn't know the person you partied was cheating.