Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why do people lock post after only one reply

PvpInMyHouse

Everytime i post something asking questions it gets locked after one reply , i have no 2nd replies for further enquiry , i just got banned for "ban evading" and i appealed it and the mod dint even understand my appeal and denied it and locked it so i cant post further proofs , so what i have to wait a whole week to appeal another time when im innocent?

Arrly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arrly
Hi PvpInMyHouse,

Threads get locked when staff thinks there is no need for further replies. If you feel like they made a mistake, I recommend you DM them on Discord and ask them for further clarifications. You may also provide any additional information about your case there and see if they think they should change their decision about your appeal.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
As Hammerman said, Staff tend to lock threads when a user answers the question the thread was made for. They also lock threads based on what happens in them. For example, grave-digging, where a user replies to a thread that has been inactive for 31 days.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

PvpInMyHouse

Still pretty annoying i see their profiles and they are only 20 they can easily make mistakes on their judgement , closing post should only be allowed if they are 100% correct or wait atleast a few hours for the op to reply

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

PvpInMyHouse

As Hammerman said, Staff tend to lock threads when a user answers the question the thread was made for. They also lock threads based on what happens in them. For example, grave-digging, where a user replies to a thread that has been inactive for 31 days.
Thats not the case for every post tho , 99% of the posts are new and locked within the first reply , well anyways i see this post getting locked any second now too

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Thats not the case for every post tho , 99% of the posts are new and locked within the first reply , well anyways i see this post getting locked any second now too
most of the time that happens if someone asked a question and the first guy answered it so the staff found it unnecessary to keep the thread unlocked.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Can you show me an example please? Like jack said, it mostly happens due to players asking questions in threads or begging to be unbanned xd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

PvpInMyHouse

Can you show me an example please? Like jack said, it mostly happens due to players asking questions in threads or begging to be unbanned xd
Go check my thread (are bans even perm) the person replied literally had a wrong screenshot reply and dint even answer to the main question , i had to go all the way to his profile and clear it again { he deleted my comment on his profile later , "1200" messages , seems like people are tryna just increase rep instead of quality answers here