Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

why can't you sell Pumpkins or Melons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuk3Knight

I understand you want us to use the crappy crops you have spent time adding. but i dont see the efficency in it and its also very laggy, I would like to make a Pumpkin farm and i can't even sell it. How come you can buy the seeds and also buy the pumkins in the shop and you can't even sell. There is no use for pumpkins or melons to be in the shop if you can't sell. You can put the pumpkins on your head or you can eat the melons, Its not very good. i have spent alot of time making a nice farm just for it to be useless. I don't want to be limited by the custom crops i want to be able to use the vanilla minecraft items.

It would be nice if you can sell them. and also why is cactus 1.5$. Now remember, Not everyone wants to use your crappy crops to farm money.

Ty-Nuk3Knight

Last edited:

TNTBae08

It was sellable like 6 seasons ago, but we made such a big automated melon farm that it was crashing the whole server. Mex then worldedited it out and made it unsellable. Sorry men, he's not going to add it back.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
It was sellable like 6 seasons ago, but we made such a big automated melon farm that it was crashing the whole server. Mex then worldedited it out and made it unsellable. Sorry men, he's not going to add it back.
yes we made a 2x2 chunk farm and it was lagging the whole server, ever since mex removed seling pumpkins and melons

Status
Not open for further replies.