Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why cant report

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Maybe you should know that he is really important not because donator rank but because "Great reporter " , so give some respect and be polite with ppl , better than rudeness and arguing like a kid , don't tell someone to get a life before you get yours first .
Learn proper english and then argue with someone

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Learn proper english and then argue with someone
First , I am not English-speaking , I learnt English besides to 2 other languages.
Second , you are so stupid to mention this , we all know that you can not judge a person on his English unless he speak something wrongly, so next time when you try to argue with someone , try not to mention this point as it shows how immature you are and how stupid you are to use this point against people, The way you speak reflects your personality, and you clearly do not understand the meaning of the argument, learn to speak realistically and logically and then argue

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
I cant Report on bedwars can some one tell me why

Um...
It is implemented in the game, but the command is still getting reworked...
You still have to go to their website and report the rule breaker and you have to provide evidence against the rule breaker.

_narciarz OUT

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
First , I am not English-speaking , I learnt English besides to 2 other languages.
Second , you are so stupid to mention this , we all know that you can not judge a person on his English unless he speak something wrongly, so next time when you try to argue with someone , try not to mention this point as it shows how immature you are and how stupid you are to use this point against people, The way you speak reflects your personality, and you clearly do not understand the meaning of the argument, learn to speak realistically and logically and then argue
english isnt my main language either,keep crying

Slash

Donator
Donator
Maybe stop acting like someone important
"Great reporter" "donator " you literally paid the owners AND do work for them
Get a life
X?D I didnt pay shit + I never said anything about my ranks litrally get a fucking brain irrelevant random

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
X?D I didnt pay shit + I never said anything about my ranks litrally get a fucking brain irrelevant random
bro you still use xd in the stuff you write get a life or maybe keep being a great report piggy

G

Gusto

oho, That is going to far! stop, guy just asked for some help. Is that a way to get good impression on new players? NO

G

Gusto

You are literally disliking peoples comments for no reason, we helped him. Someone please lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.