EvilDrago12 Donator Donator Famous Helping Hand I Approved Bug Finder I Joined September 25, 2019 Messages 932 Points 157 October 31, 2020 #21 I guess I don't mind it being added but I do use ladder nowdays
SabitTSDM07 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Unstoppable Loved Famous Active Reporter Joined January 29, 2019 Messages 4,893 Points 248 Age 20 November 1, 2020 #22 everything above ^ ^ ^
AUTHOR AUTHOR salti Active Member Starter Typer Typer II Joined May 25, 2019 Messages 611 Points 37 Age 25 November 1, 2020 #23 Nirahz said: no, you take 30% fall damage.... a nomal player jumps and takes 10 hearts, a player with a haybale takes 3 Click to expand... oo still bad tho
Nirahz said: no, you take 30% fall damage.... a nomal player jumps and takes 10 hearts, a player with a haybale takes 3 Click to expand... oo still bad tho
Nirahz Donator Donator Famous Popular Approved Bug Finder I Joined July 2, 2019 Messages 1,876 Points 177 IGN Nirahz November 1, 2020 #24 salti said: oo still bad tho Click to expand... good if theres no spot to ladder on