Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why Andeh

salti

Ok so Andeh suggested a thread and it got accepted. I have no problem but it leaves me asking why

why would you spend 4-8 iron or 1-2 gold on an item that reduces your fall damage by 30% when you can spend 4 iron on 16 items that reduces your items by 100%. In 99% percent of situations there's always a block you can ladder clutch onto so i don't really understand what new dynamic this will add to the game other than the possibility of being used to block in to a defense ( Even then you need at least 6 blocks to block in and spending 24-48 or 6-12 gold which isn't worth it compared to the price of other blocks. Lmk what you guys think below

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
In 99% percent of situations there's always a block you can ladder clutch onto
and even if their isn't you can always do the block then ladder things where you place a block and then place a ladder ontop of it. It's pretty hard but after a while of doing it you get it pretty easy.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Ok so Andeh suggested a thread and it got accepted. I have no problem but it leaves me asking why

why would you spend 4-8 iron or 1-2 gold on an item that reduces your fall damage by 30% when you can spend 4 iron on 16 items that reduces your items by 100%. In 99% percent of situations there's always a block you can ladder clutch onto so i don't really understand what new dynamic this will add to the game other than the possibility of being used to block in to a defense ( Even then you need at least 6 blocks to block in and spending 24-48 or 6-12 gold which isn't worth it compared to the price of other blocks. Lmk what you guys think below
It’s just a new thing that could attract ppl to jartex and dw it’s not game breaking

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall

And part of the reason why ppl +1ed is called majority influence

Deviant__

I dont think you can really place a ladder on the floor. If you can do it, then please suggest to rectify this.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
I dont think you can really place a ladder on the floor. If you can do it, then please suggest to rectify this.
You can place a block on the ground and then place the ladder on it and then land on the ladder :)