Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who's the best moderator? And Why?

Who's the best moderator?

• Viclyn_

• MoudTage_

• Knowly

• Voxl

• NotSansy

• JoltTheBolt

• xd_banana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
indeed there is no comp because the people who beat you always end up getting screenshared 2 seconds after
GL0CKK GL0CKK man why do you SS people 2 seconds later?

Smh can't even leave Team Minigames members, let 'em cheat man I'll let them off

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
let who cheat? 🤣 mans legit lost and pulled out the /freeze
Man.. I said it's fine, I'll let y'all off, a little less convenient when people don't even attend the SS bit ait, attend screenshares next time and your entire community group won't get banned !

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Man.. I said it's fine, I'll let y'all off, a little less convenient when people don't even attend the SS bit ait, attend screenshares next time and your entire community group won't get banned !
let us off with what? beating glock in a debuff fight? don't think that's gonna happen, he loses his elo he starts banning!

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
let us off with what? beating glock in a debuff fight? don't think that's gonna happen, he loses his elo he starts banning!
BRO I said it's fine, just a game man some people lose, some win, some get banned, some cheat, nothing serious. We can all relax and chill in this pretty sandbox world :)))

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
no need to tell me to chill bro, i haven't reached the stage where i'm so salty from losing .5 elo i freeze anyone who beats me :D

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
indeed there is no comp because the people who beat you always end up getting screenshared 2 seconds after
I have to admit, exquisite choice of words
hidepain.jpg