Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who’s blazetharkidrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
I'm new to the forums and i’ve noticed all the hate surrounding “blazetharkidrs”.

What did he do to get hated by probably all the active community?

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Well Blazetharkidrs is a The Bridge player and renowned for his toxicity in the community I mean toxic he has some 24 mutes and countless warns and bans he's also (not ) a YouTuber and has the most cringy videos

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
he got his account suspended in forums for his toxicity for a loooooong time

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Lumin0us Lumin0us

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Some random idk

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Lumin0us Lumin0us He wants to know what is a "blazetharkidrs" tell him.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
I'm new to the forums and i’ve noticed all the hate surrounding “blazetharkidrs”.

What did he do to get hated by probably all the active community?

go to Punishments and search up his name. Not a day goes by when he isnt muted lol. Toxic, if you kill him he'll hackusate you and proclaims himself "god of TheBridge"

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello divertente divertente

Blazetharkidrs is a 11 year old random that trash talks 80% of staff members and entire community here, which makes everyone get pissed off for that, he threw 74 foldable chairs and he keeps buying new ones, because he rages after something happens, and he threw his phone too, then Trollge from "The Mystery Man" incident Of january 22nd 2022 decided to chase blazetharkidrs for those crimes he did, then blazetharkidrs was twice hated than before, then in third grade he thought he was gay, and that made us all happy because he really is gay, he is even more gay than JerryMine himself, i even made 4 profile pictures for blazetharkidrs, to see them DM me Lolguy376#0001, and blazetharkidrs has the worst pfp in this world

The end

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
divertente

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Hello divertente divertente

Blazetharkidrs is a 11 year old random that trash talks 80% of staff members and entire community here, which makes everyone get pissed off for that, he threw 74 foldable chairs and he keeps buying new ones, because he rages after something happens, and he threw his phone too, then Trollge from "The Mystery Man" incident Of january 22nd 2022 decided to chase blazetharkidrs for those crimes he did, then blazetharkidrs was twice hated than before, then in third grade he thought he was gay, and that made us all happy because he really is gay, he is even more gay than JerryMine himself, i even made 4 profile pictures for blazetharkidrs, to see them DM me Lolguy376#0001, and blazetharkidrs has the worst pfp in this world

The end
lmao, thank you for your response

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
divertente

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
go to Punishments and search up his name. Not a day goes by when he isnt muted lol. Toxic, if you kill him he'll hackusate you and proclaims himself "god of TheBridge"
oh yeah, he has a lot of punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.