Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who would you ban first if you suddenly got the owner rank right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
I'd ban all Creative haters. I'd delete all gamemodes except for Creative and pay developers extra to work on Creative.
If you had a braincell my friend the question was whod you ban first meaning the first individual you would ban not a whole entire community puta madre.

PS creative is for ded ass individuals without any females and or friends to speak of. You are truly a sad individual. Id rather watch 2 girls 1 cup (for those who are unaware it is a video of 2 females ingesting each others excrement and then spitting it unto thy others esophagus and repeat) then play creative.

Last edited:

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
I would ban any rule-breaker, since I care about this community & server. Second thing I'd do is lift all discord bans, third thing I'd do is have a required IQ test when joining #donators_chat, if your IQ is lower than 80, you cannot speak. Third thing I'd do is ban anybody with Albanian origin, except Xplode.

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
I'd ban all Creative haters. I'd delete all gamemodes except for Creative and pay developers extra to work on Creative.
I love roleplaying in creative, the /male and /female commands are the saving grace of the gamemode. However, my only suggestion is to remove the divorce command after getting married because I am a lonely ex-husband of about 6 people and I don't know how much more I can take.

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
I would ban any rule-breaker, since I care about this community & server. Second thing I'd do is lift all discord bans, third thing I'd do is have a required IQ test when joining #donators_chat, if your IQ is lower than 80, you cannot speak. Third thing I'd do is ban anybody with Albanian origin, except Xplode.
i said third 2 times, guess im not allowed to be in donators

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I'd rather tell you whom I would be gifting and promoting.
There are quite many community members, developers and current staff-members that deserve to have a statue đź—˝. And if I were to make a decision on them, I wouldn't delay a second.
KT_798 KT_798 is a fair example.
Gurnoor_Live Gurnoor_Live is another.
I can make a whole list about all of those people if I had to. I owe them respect.

But anyway, back to the pessimistic side :(
I very much disguise letting grudge or hatred affect more than it should, and we're not here to fight and ban. But to answer your question, I would ban quite many. Banning them might hurt one or two, but would benefit many.

However, there are significantly more people to consider giving them a medal than the ones worth of a ban.

Last edited:

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
I'd rather tell you whom I would be gifting and promoting.
There are quite many community members and current staff-members that deserve to have a statue đź—˝. And if I were to make a decision on them, I wouldn't delay a second.

But anyway, back to the pessimistic side :(
I very much disguise letting grudge or hatred affect more than it should, and we're not here to fight and ban. But to answer your question, I would ban quite many. Banning them might hurt one or two, but would benefit many.

However, there are significantly more people to consider giving them a medal than the ones worth of a ban.
The Denial my G

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
i would ban everyone with a Serbian origin including you

Status
Not open for further replies.