Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who makes your minecraft day better?

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Hey Jartex! So I thought that it might be a cool idea if community members had the opportunity to talk about a player that they think is an asset to this network.
So why not?
Tag someone in a reply, and talk about what they do to make your day that much better, maybe where you first met?
I just think this would be a fun community-building idea, see how it goes.
For me, I think that an asset to the network is JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt . This is because I always see this person talking in #assistance_chat on Discord, and they always try to help players. It's wonderful to see a person, so passionate about helping players.
Who do you guys think deserves to be recognized?
Tag someone below!

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
WOW! GamingFizz GamingFizz You just made my day! I didn't even know you were on Forums haha . By the way you are the one helping people in assistance chat right now and I think you are pretty good at it. You are a good person thankyou <3 .

Rodagave115 Rodagave115 should be mentioned here.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I honestly feel E Everyone makes my day in JartexNetwork I would not be staff if it wasn't for the community, they keep me motivated to do my job and to do it right.
There's a lot of people who I enjoy having a chit chat every day. I do not have a specific person since everyone is different, but something I am sure about is that everyone in here is amazing.

JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt Tag