Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

Who likes to commentate their Games without recording a video or something

Decoannge

Donator
Donator
Joined
April 20, 2021
Messages
21
Points
15
Age
20
Is it just me or do I commentate my games?
it's a weird thing I do but... it gives me more confidence.
I guess lmao
 
Is it just me or do I commentate my games?
it's a weird thing I do but... it gives me more confidence.
I guess lmao

Like Reply
Report

Hunter_BIade Hunter_BIade

Hunter_BIade Hunter_BIade ​

JoinedMay 20, 2021Messages5Points5Age21
Okay if it does.

Hunter
Reply
Report Edit Delete

Planing Planing

Planing Planing ​

Donator
JoinedJul 9, 2018Messages320Points60Age21
are you dumb, stupid, or dumb?

Bedwars Doubles 67 winstreak
Like Reply
Report
  • Neutral
Reactions:Heroic

DeathGunRaids DeathGunRaids

DeathGunRaids DeathGunRaids ​

JoinedJun 17, 2020Messages138Points27Age15
Planing Planing Planing Planing that ain't funny imo

Death.
Like Reply
Report

Playkoo Playkoo

Playkoo Playkoo ​

Donator
JoinedFeb 18, 2021Messages117Points32
Me: Playing survival after reading this thread
My brain: don't

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Like Reply
Report


​

JoinedMar 30, 2021Messages84Points12

Commentate no Swearing At Anticheat for being trash yes​


~Splash Splash Your Opinion Trash
Like Reply
Report
  • Like
Reactions:Heroic

die4guy die4guy

die4guy die4guy ​

Donator
JoinedNov 26, 2020Messages308Points52Age16
i scream if i lose a game/pvp encounter.

Have a wonderful day !

Discord : akxm#9999
ign : HeroicGod_2
Don't Click
Like Reply
Report
 
Is it just me or do I commentate my games?
it's a weird thing I do but... it gives me more confidence.
I guess lmao

Like Reply
Report

Hunter_BIade Hunter_BIade

Hunter_BIade Hunter_BIade ​

JoinedMay 20, 2021Messages5Points5Age21
Okay if it does.

Hunter
Reply
Report Edit Delete

Planing Planing

Planing Planing ​

Donator
JoinedJul 9, 2018Messages320Points60Age21
are you dumb, stupid, or dumb?

Bedwars Doubles 67 winstreak
Like Reply
Report
  • Neutral
Reactions:Heroic

DeathGunRaids DeathGunRaids

DeathGunRaids DeathGunRaids ​

JoinedJun 17, 2020Messages138Points27Age15
Planing Planing Planing Planing that ain't funny imo

Death.
Like Reply
Report

Playkoo Playkoo

Playkoo Playkoo ​

Donator
JoinedFeb 18, 2021Messages117Points32
Me: Playing survival after reading this thread
My brain: don't

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Like Reply
Report


​

JoinedMar 30, 2021Messages84Points12

Commentate no Swearing At Anticheat for being trash yes​


~Splash Splash Your Opinion Trash
Like Reply
Report
Reactions:Heroic

die4guy die4guy

die4guy die4guy ​

Donator
JoinedNov 26, 2020Messages308Points52Age16
i scream if i lose a game/pvp encounter.

Have a wonderful day !

Discord : akxm#9999
ign : HeroicGod_2
Don't Click
Like Reply
Report
Eyo ping wtf
 
Is it just me or do I commentate my games?
it's a weird thing I do but... it gives me more confidence.
I guess lmao
it is not weird as I do that a lot. Cause i have no friends :( except maybe Xstreamspeed, FreePalestine FreePalestine , jackoryan jackoryan , and Bilaso123 Bilaso123 lol
And my parents blocked me from using discord and pc shit, can't record. So yeah i commentate my games like saying about my childhood or something. its ok if u do :D
 

Top