Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who Is the Schlatt skin that flies and spins around people

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Lmao , thats the WatchDog
Its basically an AntiCheat feature which checks us you are using KillAura or not
No need to worry about it ...
If you dont use any hacks
It isn't watchdog that's on hypixel it's jartex's anticheat

po1l

It is the anticheat, it checks every player and this is normal. It can be your ping, some weird hit, clicking too fast, cheating etc.
To prevent false bans/kicks,
-Don't play when your ping is more than ~100,
-Check if the entity is behind you with F5,
-Don't click more than 8 cps,
-Use 1.8.9
-Stop playing for some time when you get kicked first.

If your ban is 12Hr+, contact a staff member with TeamScreenshare role.
You can always use #assistance_chat in JartexNetwork Discord server. (Click here to join)
Using "x" client does not prove anything.
Do not appeal for console bans.
Really? Because I click 15 CPS, and never get that thing behind me

po1l

its not so related with cps (but still it is),
I click 6-8 cps and its always behind me
It's always behind me, but I haven't been kicked/banned from it before, probably should have said that better lol. I have never gotten it in gamemodes other than sumo though...

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
It's always behind me, but I haven't been kicked/banned from it before, probably should have said that better lol. I have never gotten it in gamemodes other than sumo though...
There is actually a way to get kicked from it, I tried it on kitpvp when it first got introduced, you have to pearl to it and click on it, around 5 clicks it would kick you, I am not sure if this still works though

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
There is actually a way to get kicked from it, I tried it on kitpvp when it first got introduced, you have to pearl to it and click on it, around 5 clicks it would kick you, I am not sure if this still works though
You dont need to pearl, just hit it few times or butterfly click on someone standing still and there you go free kick.
I once got kicked for clicking 14 cps on my teammate for 10 seconds in skywars box

po1l

You dont need to pearl, just hit it few times or butterfly click on someone standing still and there you go free kick.
I once got kicked for clicking 14 cps on my teammate for 10 seconds in skywars box
To be honest, I have seen a thing on KitPvP, if you're lcicking too fast and die, then you for some reason stay in combat and get a weird message saying that there was too many packets. [WHICH THERE WAS NOT] (I know this because I have packet managers installed to make sure my computer doesn't explode, because it's shit)