Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who Is The Best Player On Bedwars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

Dogtickles has returned to jartex and has made me wonder. Who is the best bedwars player on jartex. In my opinion the best player besides me is Nirahz. This thread is meant to be for people to comment and discuss who they think the best player is.

UPDATE TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST THERE IS NOW RANKED BEDWARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
salti

salti

Lmao, i won a 1v1 Against u twice on bw and says i was Hacking both times. And u call me Trash? XD
And OFC ur gonna reply "Better Stuff" u always do and yet i do not, ur toxic asf. And if anyone wants. I got a vid of him Saying that i got "Reach" lmao, i call hime blind and blocks me. And then i block him since he is a waste of time and is toxic to everyone, People be toxic back and gets reported as u can see from my mute(Ages ago) xdd
dogtickles stopped playing for 4 months and u still couldnt pass him arrydzn. So don't go around saying hes bad

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Lmao, i won a 1v1 Against u twice on bw and says i was Hacking both times. And u call me Trash? XD
And OFC ur gonna reply "Better Stuff" u always do and yet i do not, ur toxic asf. And if anyone wants. I got a vid of him Saying that i got "Reach" lmao, i call hime blind and blocks me. And then i block him since he is a waste of time and is toxic to everyone, People be toxic back and gets reported as u can see from my mute(Ages ago) xdd
ur still trash tho, I was just not playing bw for like 2/3weeks, I was playing but like 3/4 games only...it was a warm up tho + It was really reach :/

envyy

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
wiife
ur still trash tho, I was just not playing bw for like 2/3weeks, I was playing but like 3/4 games only...it was a warm up tho + It was really reach :/
Lmao, It was not reach. dmed a staff on discord Even they said its not reach. so...? as said from staff member "wdym reach?"
"lmfao"
"theres no reach" (Not gonna say who)
Anyways I am not posting here again. Srry Salti.

Last edited:

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Bro even if he hacks [Which I don't believe] you don't have prove about that
Also don't act as if you are god at the game coz you're not

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
salti

salti

wow u were in suchspeeds video for like 1 second

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Stop fighting or I'm locking the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.