DavidPlayszsz Member Joined January 3, 2022 Messages 74 Points 16 Age 21 July 3, 2022 #1 I want to change something on my account but I have to ask an administrator to change it, who is an administrator?
I want to change something on my account but I have to ask an administrator to change it, who is an administrator?
quit Donator Donator Popular Engaged Typer Loved Typer II Joined January 4, 2022 Messages 1,437 Points 126 July 3, 2022 #2 I think its the sr.mod
Stxrs Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Famous Joined September 18, 2021 Messages 3,102 Points 170 July 3, 2022 #3 DavidPlayszsz said: I want to change something on my account but I have to ask an administrator to change it, who is an administrator? Click to expand... The management team, which are the SrMods, Manager and Owners
DavidPlayszsz said: I want to change something on my account but I have to ask an administrator to change it, who is an administrator? Click to expand... The management team, which are the SrMods, Manager and Owners