Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who has the best Minimages level here?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Ping isn't an excuse, go grind.
dude am from asia my ping generally it is like 140-190 ms during the day time and at night time it falls around 190-300 smtyms at the worst case its 400 ms well from my whole day schedule i can only get some time free.... either early in the morning or around time rn to play sm games n chill....from what ik eu players are try hards and i like to play against em cus i like the punch...... but what sucks is the ping i always end up getting clapped by sm 40-80 ms guy while having 300 ms ....if you don't know how it feels like i will give u a rough idea its like ur opponent got 4-5 blocks reach and when they are hitting u they are looking at smother direction which almost feels like they are hacking or something u can combo them but its really confusing and messy cus of the delayed kbs ....some times when i play i just prefer turning off or lowering the master volume cus of the delayed hits and block placement sounds even fb got atleast a 1 sec delay

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
dude am from asia my ping generally it is like 140-190 ms during the day time and at night time it falls around 190-300 smtyms at the worst case its 400 ms well from my whole day schedule i can only get some time free.... either early in the morning or around time rn to play sm games n chill....from what ik eu players are try hards and i like to play against em cus i like the punch...... but what sucks is the ping i always end up getting clapped by sm 40-80 ms guy while having 300 ms ....if you don't know how it feels like i will give u a rough idea its like ur opponent got 4-5 blocks reach and when they are hitting u they are looking at smother direction which almost feels like they are hacking or something u can combo them but its really confusing and messy cus of the delayed kbs ....some times when i play i just prefer turning off or lowering the master volume cus of the delayed hits and block placement sounds even fb got atleast a 1 sec delay
I'm really sorry to read that, as I get constantly 20ms I can't feel what you're feeling when you have high ping. But I hope you'll get a better Internet very soon!

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I'm really sorry to read that, as I get constantly 20ms I can't feel what you're feeling when you have high ping. But I hope you'll get a better Internet very soon!
well thnx will still keep grinding :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
well thnx will still keep grinding :D
Keep grinding until level 85, higher is forbidden just because I'm level 86, nobody is allowed to pass me.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Si Dieu le veut......peut-être qu'un jour je le ferai

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter