Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who deserves the Known-Member rank?

Who do you think deserves the known member role/rank?

• iGusto

• Planning

• Swervinng

• Jax_God_1996

• doggies2000004

• Lore

• Roro

• milad9999

• Nutella

• Serpent

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If you voted for swerving he probably asked you to
This thread will die after a couple of days and none will care about it, Why would I bother people by telling them to vote for me lol.

In that list swervinng is the newest player to join jartex
Lots of people joined in 2016 with 10 messages on forums, does anyone know about them? It's not about who's the oldest, it's about who's more active and known in the community, and I do not want to be one of this people that thinks they're known and calls whoever joined after them with 10 minutes "a random", because I know for a fact if someone got km role right now there will always be these people who thinks they're more known and start trash talking and creating drama. I do know that there's people like iGusto, Doggo and Lore that deserves it more than me. Lore and malid already had the role and proved that they are known long time ago lol.

Unequal Unequal Add Xplode Xplode , Serpentsalamce Serpentsalamce , Norking Norking and Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce please.

Last edited:

Roro

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
ahmede isnt on the list

This thread will die after a couple of days and none will care about it, Why would I bother people by telling them to vote for me lol.

Lots of people joined in 2016 with 10 messages on forums, does anyone know about them? It's not about who's the oldest, it's about who's more active and known in the community, and I do not want to be one of this people that thinks they're known and calls whoever joined after them with 10 minutes "a random", because I know for a fact if someone got km role right now there will always be these people who thinks they're more known and start trash talking and creating drama. I do know that there's people like iGusto, Doggo and Lore that deserves it more than me. Lore and malid already had the role and proved that they are known long time ago lol.

Unequal Unequal Add Xplode Xplode , Serpentsalamce Serpentsalamce , Norking Norking and Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce please.
who is Norking