Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who are the best bedwars player(s) on JartexNetwork v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

So I made a thread a few months ago and it got a lot of replies. Now since there are a lot of new players and old players returning I feel it's a good time to discuss this topic again. Before answering remember these things.

-Being on the leaderboard doesn't make someone good, they just grind.
-No fighting in this thread
-Feel free to list multiple good players
-Pvp isn't the main factor in bedwars

It will be interesting to see who everyone picks!

Last edited:

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
also I did destroyed clap_my_face sometimes got some mad combos cuz of my HIGH CPS. But he also did destroyed me sometimes as well xd
nice lies dude, I bet u didn't even win once against him, u dont even know how to jitter

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Knowly Knowly Ez pvp god
chocz700 chocz700 great bw player
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 obviously
C clap_my_face ez
JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt Jolty!!!

My few favs

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
nice lies dude, I bet u didn't even win once against him, u dont even know how to jitter
lmafo bro i know how to jitter and normal. i am learning to jitter. i destroyed him once but he destroyed me more cuz i was learning jitter. just wait till i learn jitter

PersonMan69

also I did destroyed clap_my_face sometimes got some mad combos cuz of my HIGH CPS. But he also did destroyed me sometimes as well xd
high cps doesn't matter if you can't aim, you can click like 12 cps and still beat someone clicking 16 if your aim is better than them, you might know what I'm hinting at here :)

PersonMan69

So I made a thread a few months ago and it got a lot of replies. Now since there are a lot of new players and old players returning I feel it's a good time to discuss this topic again. Before answering remember these things.

-Being on the leaderboard doesn't make someone good, they just grind.
-No fighting in this thread
-Feel free to list multiple good players
-Pvp isn't the main factor in bedwars

It will be interesting to see who everyone picks!
Leaderboarders are really overrated, most of them today just grind 4v4s 700 hours per day, aka the easiest gamemode to grind but there are still a good few leaderboarders or not-so well known who are skilled.
I haven't actively played bedwars on jartex for around 4 months, but I can name a few players who i think are great at the game, some of which have quit
sid6i7 - good at bridging, good game sense and pretty good at pvp
dogtickles - good at bridging and abusing his below 10 ping, especially on bridge fights, but not exactly the best at pvp
Apo2xd - good at bridge fights
HerrPhoenix - good at abusing his 200+ ping for delayed kb
asgaralil - good strats, probably one of the best Steve skins on jartex, including iGusto_ but I haven't really played bw with him
_OtherGamer_ - a jartex OG, has good strats and is good at pvp
A few other players who are great teammates but aren't really well known in the community:
GamerUrMom69 - good at pvp and good game sense, also good at carrying me, he pretty much quit tho
FrontTrx - could walk almost every leaderboarder/well known player in a nodebuff duel, good at bridging and has good strats
I haven't really played bedwars on jartex at all recently (mostly due to the hackers ,the flawed maps and finding hypixel more enjoyable but that's just my opinion), but when I did play I often played with these people. There are probably about 800 billion new sweats on the server though

envyy

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
wiife
P PersonMan69
" dogtickles - good at bridging and abusing his below 10 ping, especially on bridge fights, but not exactly the best at pvp"

yeah.. we played ages ago and I changed so that Opinion is total bs. so dont bring me up if you dont know : )
(not saying Im best just saying dont say something / an opinion from ages ago)

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
lmafo bro i know how to jitter and normal. i am learning to jitter. i destroyed him once but he destroyed me more cuz i was learning jitter. just wait till i learn jitter
I bet u didn't even "destroy" him, why say lies man? wtf do u men by destroyed lmfao, lies, all lies

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
P PersonMan69
" dogtickles - good at bridging and abusing his below 10 ping, especially on bridge fights, but not exactly the best at pvp"

yeah.. we played ages ago and I changed so that Opinion is total bs. so dont bring me up if you dont know : )
(not saying Im best just saying dont say something / an opinion from ages ago)
people will get salty dude, everyone knows that u r one of the best, why care about 1 person proving u wrong?

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
I bet u didn't even "destroy" him, why say lies man? wtf do u men by destroyed lmfao, lies, all lies
look i am saying i destroyed him once but he destroyed me like 7 times or more so ofc he is better no more comments also i destroyed him once in practice not kinda destroyed i mean won i am such a idoit

Last edited:

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Tekosify is not that good and hes also very toxic.
Teskosify is extremely toxic. I mean once I was playing duos and I was alone. Then I broke his bed(He was in a party) and railed his teammate. He said youre so bad lmfao and after the whole game when only me and him were left, I had iron armour with prot 2 and he had diamond with atleast prot 2. I had a sharpned iron sword while he had a sharp diamond. He had better gear than me and when he 1v1ed me I got him to 1.5 hearts. Obviously he won. He had also pre gapped. After winng the game he said ez and again called me bad. I had 5 finals while he had 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.