Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

While you guys are busy begging for donations... INVEST IN AN ANTICHEAT

Nardwuar

While you guys are begging for donations why not put some of that money towards an anticheat? Bedwars has gotten to a point now where its unplayable and my friends and I have been getting hacked on literally every other game, if not every game. Not only that but there are never any mods or helpers online meaning hackers have free reign and can do whatever whenever because the staff is non existent on bedwars. The influx of hackers is making jartex just another badly coded, glitched up knock off version of other premium servers, not that jartex is that great of a server anyway...

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I agree, why doesnt Jartex institutue IP Bans? That would virtually eliminate ban evasions and deter hackers from changing their name and returning.
They are doing ip bans , but the problem is that even ips can be changed with new name , then evade the ban

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
To be honest with you , yesterday I have reported like 9 hackers , and then I keep playing with those hackers , after 12h my reports got accepted , which is very late , cause I have just lost all my wins , also everygame I join , I see people lvl 1 or 2 , they are hackers by 99% , they seem to be new which means they have ban evaded or they are actually new , I hate hackers so much so badly , but , on the other hand , I have studied networking while I am in medicine university, and i found the best way to prevent all hackers from ban evading , but even if I suggest this way , it will get denied cause you can't suggest anti-cheat , so when they change this requirement I will suggest the Ultimate way to ban hackers

Loakie

NardWuar glitching hackers in bedwars is really easy if someone is bhopping place a block infront of them they glitch and they get picked up by the anticheat and for people with antikb
just go to a corner
or fireball them off