Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

While you guys are busy begging for donations... INVEST IN AN ANTICHEAT

Nardwuar

While you guys are begging for donations why not put some of that money towards an anticheat? Bedwars has gotten to a point now where its unplayable and my friends and I have been getting hacked on literally every other game, if not every game. Not only that but there are never any mods or helpers online meaning hackers have free reign and can do whatever whenever because the staff is non existent on bedwars. The influx of hackers is making jartex just another badly coded, glitched up knock off version of other premium servers, not that jartex is that great of a server anyway...

-o7v-

Donator
Donator
Hey Triggered!

Altough yes an anti-cheat is a massive help with the basic cheaters. If they get a better anti cheat the cheaters will just start using harder to detect cheats..

Altough i understand your frustration this is a super hard topic to talk about especially on a cracked server where after 1 quick name change you can be someone else

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Hey Triggered!

Altough yes an anti-cheat is a massive help with the basic cheaters. If they get a better anti cheat the cheaters will just start using harder to detect cheats..

Altough i understand your frustration this is a super hard topic to talk about especially on a cracked server where after 1 quick name change you can be someone else
Agreed

Are4

This sounds cool as heck, I feel like I've seen youtubers use this. Is it available via Badlion Client? and does it cost money?
I think you need to have an NVIDIA gpu and then download NVIDIA Shadowplay. Press alt + z and configure instant replay's and other stuff's settings. It shouldn't be so hard. One of my friends also said it works with an AMD gpu with another software but I'm not sure. Excluding the gpu, it is all free.

TNT_101

This server is cracked so defeat all cheaters is impossible🤔, all reporters and staffs are online every day and they help.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nardwuar

Hey Triggered!

I agree, why doesnt Jartex institutue IP Bans? That would virtually eliminate ban evasions and deter hackers from changing their name and returning.