Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

While you guys are busy begging for donations... INVEST IN AN ANTICHEAT

Nardwuar

While you guys are begging for donations why not put some of that money towards an anticheat? Bedwars has gotten to a point now where its unplayable and my friends and I have been getting hacked on literally every other game, if not every game. Not only that but there are never any mods or helpers online meaning hackers have free reign and can do whatever whenever because the staff is non existent on bedwars. The influx of hackers is making jartex just another badly coded, glitched up knock off version of other premium servers, not that jartex is that great of a server anyway...

G

Gusto

Staff is online on bw, they usually play nicked and vanished. But yes, Anticheat needs to be better to prevent some most common hacks.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nardwuar

Staff is online on bw, they usually play nicked and vanished. But yes, Anticheat needs to be better to prevent some most common hacks.
Well thats a little more reassuring, I just wish I'd see those banning privileges being invoked some more, I've seen hackers stay active in game for hours on end until eventually everyone either logs off or they log off, a very frustrating thing nonetheless.

general550

While you guys are begging for donations why not put some of that money towards an anticheat? Bedwars has gotten to a point now where its unplayable and my friends and I have been getting hacked on literally every other game, if not every game. Not only that but there are never any mods or helpers online meaning hackers have free reign and can do whatever whenever because the staff is non existent on bedwars. The influx of hackers is making jartex just another badly coded, glitched up knock off version of other premium servers, not that jartex is that great of a server anyway...
The staff and players are doing the best they can, you can help by reporting them also.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nardwuar

The staff and players are doing the best they can, you can help by reporting them also.
I try to report but for instance today, I was hacked on 6 consecutive games all by different players, it sucks to think I have to keep a notepad to write down these usernames as I play so later I can report, which typically banning them is a process of like 1 week, so by then the experience is ruined. Why doesn't staff issue applications for potentially more staff?

Radifyy

I try to report but for instance today, I was hacked on 6 consecutive games all by different players, it sucks to think I have to keep a notepad to write down these usernames as I play so later I can report, which typically banning them is a process of like 1 week, so by then the experience is ruined. Why doesn't staff issue applications for potentially more staff?
You don't need to write down their names. You need to have evidence that their hacking, so I recommend you using apps that can record.
After that you can report

Are4

I use the instant replay feature from NVIDIA Shadowplay just so I don't have to be recording all the time and it doesn't take up much space. When a hacker kills me I press alt + f10 and the last minute is saved as a video. Really handy tool.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nardwuar

I use the instant replay feature from NVIDIA Shadowplay just so I don't have to be recording all the time and it doesn't take up much space. When a hacker kills me I press alt + f10 and the last minute is saved as a video. Really handy tool.
This sounds cool as heck, I feel like I've seen youtubers use this. Is it available via Badlion Client? and does it cost money?

TRIGGERED

For me I use OBS studio (completely free) and use a hotkey (such as f12) to record my screen whenever I see a hacker. You might not be able to get the 1080p30 or above on your device but if you want to report hackers faster, video footage is the best way. Another thing that I do is record all my gameplay (I'm making a youtube series) and by doing this, I can report all the hackers in my footage at once with my videos ;)