Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Which game Do you like in jartex and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
i spend the most time on bedwars and a little bit of skywars and PPVP

memesisgreat

Which game do you like the most in jartex and why : I like kitpvp so much I play it all time It's so fun i also play mini games But kitpvp most With SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07
TB. SW is pay 2 win as fuck, and BW is kinda boring, the rest are either pay 2 win garbage or just boring af but TB teammates are unreliable/plain old trollishly bad lmao

Which game do you like the most in jartex and why : I like kitpvp so much I play it all time It's so fun i also play mini games But kitpvp most With SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07
Bedwars... Why well its the only minigame where you can stab 1 person/team over and over again... unless you destroy theyre bed.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
I like Bedwars it pretty much the combination of Practice pvp and skywars if you really think about it.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Bedwars because its not pay to win, its not based on pvp only and its more fair compared to other games like skywars, where armor and weapons can be different from base to base

BigLove3u

IGN
BigLove3u
Bedwars, bedwars is often just fun for me when I do something hilariously annoying to the opponent, not only killing them but trolling them. I also love skywars but I don't like that fact that if you don't get a chestplate, you just lose if you don't have a good opponent.

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
All gamemodes are good.I play eternal factions but i also enjoy bedwars , skywars , the bridge etc

Status
Not open for further replies.