Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Where is the old fun?

IGN
LuckyTheLegend
Hi, if your new player just started playing this season you won't understand but Jartex survival was different last season the level of drama and action was incomparable mainly because fight and wars broke out everyday between 2 pvp teams but now there barely a fight .Why did Jartex survival pvp lost its action? here are some of my opinions .
-> Addition of more p2w items such as protection 6 protection 7 and sharpness 6
-> Drastic increase of the size of pvp which led to easier escape and most fights were spread out too far making them a bit less chaotic
-> Removal of stacked pots has reduced how long a player can pvp without leaving now our pots run out soon and we cant carry 8 sets
-> Anti-Cheat disallowing shield pvp (banning people when they get a good continuous critical hit combo using shield to block their opponents hits ) I didn't face this problem last season but this season I ended up being banned for 1 hour :( . This made many people who depend on shield pvp never pvp again
->Finally the quitting of good pvp pros and teams because they got bored. I know that jartex can't do anything about it so to those players who quit come back lets make jartex survival fun again
If you think there are any other factors other than the ones listed above feel free to mention it.
Thank You,
LuckyTheLegend

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Ok to be fair survival has lost its charm since the last update i mean ppl rarely play (including me)

htsdfisy

Donator
Donator
IGN
htsdfisy
jartex survival doesnt really appeal to me as a fun version of minecraft survival and its really easy to get bored of since there are no custom worlds to explore no custom bosses to kill so it feels just like another pay to get 500 diamond blocks type of server

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LuckyTheLegend
IGN
LuckyTheLegend
jartex survival doesnt really appeal to me as a fun version of minecraft survival and its really easy to get bored of since there are no custom worlds to explore no custom bosses to kill so it feels just like another pay to get 500 diamond blocks type of server
I don't think so mate. Its really fun but it has lost a bit of its fun even though player base has grown now averaging 90+ players

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
Hi, if your new player just started playing this season you won't understand but Jartex survival was different last season the level of drama and action was incomparable mainly because fight and wars broke out everyday between 2 pvp teams but now there barely a fight .Why did Jartex survival pvp lost its action? here are some of my opinions .
-> Addition of more p2w items such as protection 6 protection 7 and sharpness 6
-> Drastic increase of the size of pvp which led to easier escape and most fights were spread out too far making them a bit less chaotic
-> Removal of stacked pots has reduced how long a player can pvp without leaving now our pots run out soon and we cant carry 8 sets
-> Anti-Cheat disallowing shield pvp (banning people when they get a good continuous critical hit combo using shield to block their opponents hits ) I didn't face this problem last season but this season I ended up being banned for 1 hour :( . This made many people who depend on shield pvp never pvp again
->Finally the quitting of good pvp pros and teams because they got bored. I know that jartex can't do anything about it so to those players who quit come back lets make jartex survival fun again
If you think there are any other factors other than the ones listed above feel free to mention it.
Thank You,
LuckyTheLegend
hmmm cant argue with you lmao
i also quit cz it got boring

btw i still hate u for ganking me ... jk

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
I used to like it too buddy.. I did

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you no longer enjoy survival as much as you did previously. We are working on bringing some quite interesting and fun events for you all to play on survival to help you all enjoy a bit more of the time you spend on the gamemode. Surely things have changed since the previous season, though with feedback, things can most definitely be improved over time. Although increasing the benefits for the ranked players could at some extent get highly unfair, as they would be provided with a much higher advantage than those who can't afford to pay for these ranks, therefore making the gameplay highly unstable for both parties.