Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

When playing a minigame, do you guys tend to play solo or with a team?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
imagine getting solo queued in quads

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
It depends what I want to play šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ . If I feel like playing solo I play and if I want to play with a team I play with a team.

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
When I play minigames, I usually play with my best friend Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Playing with a team is better. The main reason is coordination and gamestyle. I personally prefer teams over solo but sometimes it's not a bad idea.

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Despite main-ing solo crazily before and having more stats in solos than teams. It's still fun to play with a friend or a team. Even now, I only get on to play if I have a friend coming on as well, I'm talking about Bedwars. Skywars is fun either way, with or without a friend/team. And TheBridge is not fun in anyway, #removethebridge

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Despite main-ing solo crazily before and having more stats in solos than teams. It's still fun to play with a friend or a team. Even now, I only get on to play if I have a friend coming on as well, I'm talking about Bedwars. Skywars is fun either way, with or without a friend/team. And TheBridge is not fun in anyway, #removethebridge
tbh yes playing with friends is much more fun smtyms i just feel solo is for a bunch of loners who don't touch grass...jk xD

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
the bridge is kinda fun if u have party ig

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
tbh yes playing with friends is much more fun smtyms i just feel solo is for a bunch of loners who don't touch grass...jk xD
Exactly, that's what I meant but didn't want offend people, yk.

Skelettpferd

IGN
Skelettpferd
Solo, because I don't want to loose because of my team. But sometimes also team, because in team there are less cheaters