Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Whats your worst "well i am screwed" moment.

jam2123

Donator
Donator
Tell the story of your least pleasnt scene of your life.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
First I’ll say the in-game least pleasant scene first then I’ll go in real life.

Mine is in factions, trying to cap a koth back in the days in jartex where all of my faction members are offline due to late time koth, so in my thinking I said no one will cap the koth at all and stayed there for a couple of minutes, till I see a faction with their allies coming straight at me with bows and strong swords want to just eliminate me not only cap it, I tried running and no use at all while I get 1.7ed from the back and bowed with strong bows till I died from it and I said in that moment “ well I am screwed “

Now lets talk about in real life:

As most people know I play football ( goal-keeper ) and I am the heart of my team as I am the last person defending our goal. Carrying on, an incident happened with one of our league games to we are playing with as we had a corner for us to their field, all of a sudden they got the ball and all of our team members are very far from our field so I am the only one back there defending against 5 players attacking me, when they reached me I said “ well I am screwed “ and it was an embarrassing goal to our team.

Just some stories to break the routine and have a talk around hope you enjoyed ♥️

TroxWave

In game is when there was 3 ppl rushing me in bedwaes
Irl is when my mom said my full name

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Tell the story of your least pleasnt scene of your life.
I’m on a tall tower, out of blocks and gaps and ladders and pearls and an alex with reach is holding a fireball in his hand

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
being rushed by 2 teams with diamond armor, swords and fireballs in a bw game while I am a final kill and they were crossteaming :p