Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What's your playstyle, and why?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NooobieChips

NooobieChips

IGN
NoobieChips
i just rush w 8 or 12 iron and then go to other teams from there

Osamium

I get 32 wool then rush then camp on the gen for a bow and fireballs, if I have enough gold then iron armor. Then I camp on my base while making a thick bed defense and if anyone comes near it I shoot.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
My start is just get 16 iron as I build up a lot, then rush. Kill the first rush and get prot and trap or only prot. Next I go to the nest base and next base when my bed goes, I immediately get ems and get dia armour and jump potions. Then get stacked and kill em. ez.

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
I collect 16 iron(varies depending on the map) and rush to my first base. After that, I collect diamonds until I get 6 of them and buy prot and sharp. This part is usually pretty quick because diamond hoarder talent op. Then I make my way to mid and rush other bases while collecting emeralds so that others don't get it and I can use them to my advantage late game if I lose my bed.

MelloniBelloni

IGN
MelloniBelloni
I rush aggressively when the opponent is sweaty, i manly use manhals "safe-yolo" strat as it is best for decent players like me

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
i rush the opponent with 60% chances of killing them with wooden sword and sometimes golden apple if i kill them i go on and circle around the map on some maps or else i would go mid IF its a 2v1 i get stacked and kill them. i like this play style cus this is the strategy works for me.

HORRID

IGN
HORRID
i cover my bed , then get the rush
Then Rush max dia ups in solos & duos
in trios & quads i just go with my team