Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What's your highest win streak? Best final kill?

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
That is jus a random question
My highest win streak is 14 :)

My best kill memory I was getting rushed from 2 sides in doubles with no bead, so i made a fireball jump on a bridge and killed a guy without dying.

What's yours? :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BimaTh

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
damn nice y'all, That's so cool hearing. Now i'm thinking of making a suggestion of adding a leaderboard for win streaks

salti

smallpotato5 still has their ws i think its at 230ish right now

Technostein2

Donator
Donator

My best kill memory I was getting rushed from 2 sides in doubles with no bead, so i made a fireball jump on a bridge and killed a guy without dying.

7 finals in 4x4x4x4 (would've had 10 if my teammates allowed themselves to betray me at the most important moment) by my teammates being at 2nd and 3rd places with 2-1 kills, (that doesn't add up cause two people left from one of the teams it sucked man i was on a roll) and my highest streak is 4 because i have insomnia

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
Highest I have that's going on at the moment is 31, not the best, but it's still pretty decent.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BimaTh

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
7 finals in 4x4x4x4 (would've had 10 if my teammates allowed themselves to betray me at the most important moment) by my teammates being at 2nd and 3rd places with 2-1 kills, (that doesn't add up cause two people left from one of the teams it sucked man i was on a roll) and my highest streak is 4 because i have insomnia
Talking abou final i have 5 finals in a solo match, the 2 oyher i didn't kill they both voided

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
I don't really go for ws i just play normally and it ends up there my highest is only a 28 quads ws best final kill is probably one time when i bow shotted like 3 people in a clutch game

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
This one quadruple game 2 yellow guyse were remaing... bith were finals but they were on their bridge blocking it so we couldnt kill them so i tnt jumped behind them and hit them off and then they started hackustating me caus apparently i was "invisible".

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
i dunno but my ws still running is 76.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski

I got a ws of I think 7-10 once (if you include friend carrying me in the 8th game)