Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What’s ur fav part of JN?

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Definitely BedWars. I played on hypixel and then I started playing on Jartex somehow and I stopped hypixel and now tryhard on Jartex. Although there are many more hackers but that kinda makes the game more interesting, at least when they are not good at cheating either. And playing doubles with noobs with lvl2-3 which are nice players and you carry them to victory. They are grateful and the fealing is great.

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
I leave my bed, rush to mid to get 6emeralds, buy power bow and I just rekt them. Hackers play so stupid. They will push you and we just need to take advantage of that. It's easier to kill hackers than normal players most of the time.

xXTupac189Xx

Definitely BedWars. I played on hypixel and then I started playing on Jartex somehow and I stopped hypixel and now tryhard on Jartex. Although there are many more hackers but that kinda makes the game more interesting, at least when they are not good at cheating either. And playing doubles with noobs with lvl2-3 which are nice players and you carry them to victory. They are grateful and the fealing is great.
hello

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
I love jartex's anticheat its so good Imean we have 0 haxckers ;O

SIkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee