Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What's up with random people being muted for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasonWyberg

In the past few days, me and a few people I know/recognize have been muted for seemingly no reason. First it was me, then my friend GanjAmazing, then another person called meimagod. It's happened to a lot of people so I've heard. My only question is "Why?". These people did just about nothing. Ganj however did come up with a reason, he accidentally bugged an item into stacking during a reset 2 days ago (The items have since been thrown away and the dupe reported) so he thinks that might have done it, but everyone else has NO reason.

p2winner

If you get insta muted is either for racism, or spamming, for other things you just get warned at first

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
In the past few days, me and a few people I know/recognize have been muted for seemingly no reason. First it was me, then my friend GanjAmazing, then another person called meimagod. It's happened to a lot of people so I've heard. My only question is "Why?". These people did just about nothing. Ganj however did come up with a reason, he accidentally bugged an item into stacking during a reset 2 days ago (The items have since been thrown away and the dupe reported) so he thinks that might have done it, but everyone else has NO reason.
mutes are given with specific reasons if u are interested to know why u were muted u can always go check it in punishment section

I

iDroom

DM a staff member about this in Discord

vincinity

maybe try seeing the reasons for mute and i think mutes are like for 1 day if its little bit serious other than that i dont think mutes matter that much

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
There are many reasons to be muted

Status
Not open for further replies.