Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What's up with random people being muted for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasonWyberg

In the past few days, me and a few people I know/recognize have been muted for seemingly no reason. First it was me, then my friend GanjAmazing, then another person called meimagod. It's happened to a lot of people so I've heard. My only question is "Why?". These people did just about nothing. Ganj however did come up with a reason, he accidentally bugged an item into stacking during a reset 2 days ago (The items have since been thrown away and the dupe reported) so he thinks that might have done it, but everyone else has NO reason.

Stjernestorm

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
you became mute for a reason, all mute have a reason. These mutes even have a link to the proof in them

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You can check your mute reason in the punishments
Or here are direct links to punishements list of MasonWyberg and GanjAmazing

Now its not a random mute, you were showing inappropriate behaviour by using the "D word" which is not allowed
Also the main thing here to note is that you were reported by a user which makes it more serious
When a players gets reported by someone that means he found your language offence making it a proper 1 day mute
If a staff was to see you do that, they would have just given you a 7 days warning which is pretty harmless but does it purpose

Incase you wanna know more check the rules

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I like the fact how he made this thread after getting unmuted

Xured

Banned
I blame Viii Viii , lots of people started getting muted when she started playing Survival

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MasonWyberg

You can check your mute reason in the punishments
Or here are direct links to punishements list of MasonWyberg and GanjAmazing

Now its not a random mute, you were showing inappropriate behaviour by using the "D word" which is not allowed
Also the main thing here to note is that you were reported by a user which makes it more serious
When a players gets reported by someone that means he found your language offence making it a proper 1 day mute
If a staff was to see you do that, they would have just given you a 7 days warning which is pretty harmless but does it purpose

Incase you wanna know more check the rules
ahhh i see
didnt know you could do that thx

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
I blame Viii Viii , lots of people started getting muted when she started playing Survival
Yes viany is a active player who reports frequently with over 5000 reports, keep it up girl, you are doing a great job

VoidX

Addicted Member
In the past few days, me and a few people I know/recognize have been muted for seemingly no reason. First it was me, then my friend GanjAmazing, then another person called meimagod. It's happened to a lot of people so I've heard. My only question is "Why?". These people did just about nothing. Ganj however did come up with a reason, he accidentally bugged an item into stacking during a reset 2 days ago (The items have since been thrown away and the dupe reported) so he thinks that might have done it, but everyone else has NO reason.
To be honest I have no idea why thier getting muted! Maybe their doing somthing bad i guess.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
You will never ever get muted for no reason.I remember reporting you yesterday for using some bad words which aren't allowed,probably good that you check the rules page and follow those rules while playing jartex,and maybe tell your friends to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.