Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What was the most creative way you've killed a hacker?

CommodorePET

Im very curious because most people either die or barely kill them. I wonder is there anything you people have done that would be a creative hacker kill?

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Not sure if this counts as super creative, but I normally just try and trap cheaters in a crit box with me to level the playing field and let my last stand perk clutch up. Other than that, there have been a couple times where I have boxed myself in when I see a killaura hacker, so that they hit me through the blocks and get banned by console.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
I actually once blocked trapped a hacker. He didn’t have his anti void on so apparently he was not safe from the void so I just went to an island while fighting a dude, and I saw a fdp behind me and I did the normal block trap and he went into the void, I also water bucket lava’d one *totally didn’t see that there was lava and got burnt placed a water bucket and made obi and the dude DID not walk right into it*

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
The way I kill hacker is by just trapping like tanish and Milton stated or I would just kill them normally if I have better gear and pots.

SadRomantic43

/staff then easy well sometimes no one of staff joins party so u have to fight him right well i go mid buy so op loot then camp behind or under the base untill he leaves or i have to fight him if border i will ender perl to mid