Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied What to include in the next QOL update of TheBridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandEscape

Minecraft Username:
GrandEscape​

What is your suggestion's title?
What to include in the next QOL update of TheBridge.​

Suggestion Details:
Whoever is the dev that implements ideas for TB, please give this a read and talk about it with team minigames <3

1. Remove bow cooldown. I don't even understand why it was implemented in the first place. The suggestion came from a small faction of players who were annoyed that they couldn't farm 200+ kills (absurd amount btw) by using full diamond and strength potions because bows stopped that. It's also noticed that it's sometimes buggy and doesn't let you shoot an arrow even as your cooldown has ended.

2. This has been repeated many times and I'm sure I'm supported by most of the TB community when I say this. Reduce ./kit cooldown. 5 minutes is too much. Summarized from an old post : What's the use of having 20+ kits present in TB, while only being able to use 3 to 5 in a game. Its stupid as there are kits that only shine during specific moments, but due to the long cooldown are under the shadow of more "All rounded" kits.

3. Add gravel blocks to the newer maps (Kingdom, Frost, Dino). The under-bridges were an improvement but its still missing gravel blocks. Here are good locations that are similar to the old maps, imo.

(I mean on the floor for all of these)
Kingdom : Either the area under the stair-case in front of the melons, inside the lapis mine or inside the iron mine
Frost : Scattered around the whole team base like in skylands, or just around the hut that houses melons.
Dino: Scattered around the whole second floor (the floor iron and lapis is found in)

4. Add more diamond ores into skylands middle. (Only has 5 currently, all the other maps have 6,7,8)

Kit re-works that I think will improve gameplay

Pyro kit :
Fire aspect 2 --> Fire aspect 1
Permanent Fire Resistance --> Splash Fire Res, 2:15

Swapper, Teleporter :
Add Level 3 and 4 upgrades: Reduce cooldown by 0.3 secs then 0.5 secs (each upgrade)
so
10s (lvl 1 and 2 swapper), 9.7s lvl 3 swapper, and 9.2s lvl 4 swapper

Berserker:
Increase the default right click damage
Add an upgrade : Normal stone axe --> Sharp 1 Stone axe

Butcher :
Right click does 4 hearts damage right now to a full leather --> 6/6.5 Hearts
(4 Hearts with 15s cooldown is useless, and misses the kit's point of being a "sniper" and tank killer )

Berseker and Butcher :
Add upgrades that reduce the cooldowns

Trapper:
Increase the damage of each trap so that if a full leather player steps on it twice, it will kill them.
Right now the kit is absolutely useless as the pressure plates are very obvious to spot and break, and in the rare occasion that a player steps on it, nothing happens.

Sprinter:
Infinite speed 2 --> Infinite speed 1
Splash potion of speed 1 --> Speed 2 , 1:07 seconds
Most used kit since the coins update, and generally I think infinite speed 2 is too OP, so needs a nerf.

Vampire:
Needs a rework. Most useless kit right now. imo​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
.​

Extra Information:
.​

Minecraft Username:
GrandEscape​

Suggestion Details:
Whoever is the dev that implements ideas for TB, please give this a read and talk about it with team minigames <3
1. Remove bow cooldown. I don't even understand why it was implemented in the first place. The suggestion came from a small faction of players who were annoyed that they couldn't farm 200+ kills (absurd amount btw) by using full diamond and strength potions because bows stopped that. It's also noticed that it's sometimes buggy and doesn't let you shoot an arrow even as your cooldown has ended.​
2. This has been repeated many times and I'm sure I'm supported by most of the TB community when I say this. Reduce ./kit cooldown. 5 minutes is too much. Summarized from an old post : What's the use of having 20+ kits present in TB, while only being able to use 3 to 5 in a game. Its stupid as there are kits that only shine during specific moments, but due to the long cooldown are under the shadow of more "All rounded" kits.​
3. Add gravel blocks to the newer maps (Kingdom, Frost, Dino). The under-bridges were an improvement but its still missing gravel blocks. Here are good locations that are similar to the old maps, imo.​
(I mean on the floor for all of these)​
Kingdom : Either the area under the stair-case in front of the melons, inside the lapis mine or inside the iron mine​
Frost : Scattered around the whole team base like in skylands, or just around the hut that houses melons.​
Dino: Scattered around the whole second floor (the floor iron and lapis is found in)​
4. Add more diamond ores into skylands middle. (Only has 5 currently, all the other maps have 6,7,8)​
Kit re-works that I think will improve gameplay​
Pyro kit :​
Fire aspect 2 --> Fire aspect 1​
Permanent Fire Resistance --> Splash Fire Res, 2:15​
Swapper, Teleporter :​
Add Level 3 and 4 upgrades: Reduce cooldown by 0.3 secs then 0.5 secs (each upgrade)​
so​
10s (lvl 1 and 2 swapper), 9.7s lvl 3 swapper, and 9.2s lvl 4 swapper​
Berserker:​
Increase the default right click damage​
Add an upgrade : Normal stone axe --> Sharp 1 Stone axe​
Butcher :​
Right click does 4 hearts damage right now to a full leather --> 6/6.5 Hearts​
(4 Hearts with 15s cooldown is useless, and misses the kit's point of being a "sniper" and tank killer )​
Berseker and Butcher :​
Add upgrades that reduce the cooldowns​
Trapper:​
Increase the damage of each trap so that if a full leather player steps on it twice, it will kill them.​
Right now the kit is absolutely useless as the pressure plates are very obvious to spot and break, and in the rare occasion that a player steps on it, nothing happens.​
Sprinter:​
Infinite speed 2 --> Infinite speed 1​
Splash potion of speed 1 --> Speed 2 , 1:07 seconds​
Most used kit since the coins update, and generally I think infinite speed 2 is too OP, so needs a nerf.​
Vampire:​

.​

Extra Information:
.​
+1 I really hate the bow cooldown and I thought I was the only one experiencing when some arrows don’t launch and all the other things are amazing too, Definitely needs to be added.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
GrandEscape​

Suggestion Details:
1. Remove bow cooldown. I don't even understand why it was implemented in the first place. The suggestion came from a small faction of players who were annoyed that they couldn't farm 200+ kills (absurd amount btw) by using full diamond and strength potions because bows stopped that. It's also noticed that it's sometimes buggy and doesn't let you shoot an arrow even as your cooldown has ended.​
2. This has been repeated many times and I'm sure I'm supported by most of the TB community when I say this. Reduce ./kit cooldown. 5 minutes is too much. Summarized from an old post : What's the use of having 20+ kits present in TB, while only being able to use 3 to 5 in a game. Its stupid as there are kits that only shine during specific moments, but due to the long cooldown are under the shadow of more "All rounded" kits.​
3. Add gravel blocks to the newer maps (Kingdom, Frost, Dino). The under-bridges were an improvement but its still missing gravel blocks. Here are good locations that are similar to the old maps, imo.​
(I mean on the floor for all of these)​
Kingdom : Either the area under the stair-case in front of the melons, inside the lapis mine or inside the iron mine​
Frost : Scattered around the whole team base like in skylands, or just around the hut that houses melons.​
Dino: Scattered around the whole second floor (the floor iron and lapis is found in)​
4. Add more diamond ores into skylands middle. (Only has 5 currently, all the other maps have 6,7,8)​
Kit re-works that I think will improve gameplay​
Pyro kit :​
Fire aspect 2 --> Fire aspect 1​
Permanent Fire Resistance --> Splash Fire Res, 2:15​
Swapper, Teleporter :​
Add Level 3 and 4 upgrades: Reduce cooldown by 0.3 secs then 0.5 secs (each upgrade)​
so​
10s (lvl 1 and 2 swapper), 9.7s lvl 3 swapper, and 9.2s lvl 4 swapper​
Berserker:​
Increase the default right click damage​
Add an upgrade : Normal stone axe --> Sharp 1 Stone axe​
Butcher :​
Right click does 4 hearts damage right now to a full leather --> 6/6.5 Hearts​
(4 Hearts with 15s cooldown is useless, and misses the kit's point of being a "sniper" and tank killer )​
Berseker and Butcher :​
Add upgrades that reduce the cooldowns​
Trapper:​
Increase the damage of each trap so that if a full leather player steps on it twice, it will kill them.​
Right now the kit is absolutely useless as the pressure plates are very obvious to spot and break, and in the rare occasion that a player steps on it, nothing happens.​
Sprinter:​
Infinite speed 2 --> Infinite speed 1​
Splash potion of speed 1 --> Speed 2 , 1:07 seconds​
Most used kit since the coins update, and generally I think infinite speed 2 is too OP, so needs a nerf.​
Vampire:​

.​

Extra Information:
.​
Suggestion - Neutral

Hello GrandEscape

After reviewing your suggestion I would like stay on neutral for the following reason(s) -
I don't like the idea of sprinter kit many people do not have sprinter kit ( especially new player ) if they have also they won't use it that much, not every game they use it
Rest all which you have suggested is fine

Regards
~Yeetboi2840

Last edited:

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GrandEscape​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.