Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What to do/not do in bedwars :P

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Howdy!
I am Tweef, and I will "teach you" what to do /not do in Bedwars, and some info about this gamemode!

Purpose of the game ~

After you joined a game, you have to choose your team.
You have a Bed, And the struggle is :You have to protect it.
If the bed is NOT destroyed, and someone kills you, you will respawn in 5 seconds.
If someone destroys the bed and kills you, you will not be able to respawn again.
You win the round if you stay alive, and you manage to destroy all the beds.

What to DO ~

~Communicate with your team

~Act professional, if you do, your team-mates will follow your actions.
~Make sure that your bed is protected before you go mid.

What to NOT do ~

~If you see a hacker, don't hackusate. Most of you don't know what "Hackusate" mean.

Hack - accusation. Accusing someone that he/she hacks. Feel free to record and report the player.
~Don't make fun of people that loose or related.
~Don't /leave when someone knocks you off.
~Don't do "ALL" the job. Quick reminder that you have teammates too.
~Never rush.
~Don't AFK at the generator :p

I Hope this..."helped" a bit. I am a noob at bedwars, so Don't judge me :p

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork, and feel free to suggest things in the comments, I will add them :)

Regards,

x o n e

hackusating is telling someone that he hacks
and xdddd

very nice thread

Hans104

I know bedwars for a while about 1 month playing it but I am tired of playing the same maps in Mini and Triples Mode
Can the staff of Jartexnetwork add more maps.

TY!

JaySN

Addicted Member
Tweef I would suggest to rush only if your smart and good ;):p
But first rush to diamonds always and rekt your neighbor which shares the same diamond generator.

Aft r getting your first diamond, it's important to buy 'It's a Trap'. It's very useful especially when you and your teammates are away from bed
Also add to buy forge until gold then buy other upgrades such as re-enforced armor and sharpened swords.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
I'd rather rush to diamonds while other teammates protect the bed.

And yeah most important thing DONT AFK AT THE GENERATOR.

P.s
We need MORE maps for sure, 300+ people on bedwars and not enough maps #stampeede TROOLEER124 TROOLEER124

TROOLEER124

I'd rather rush to diamonds while other teammates protect the bed.

And yeah most important thing DONT AFK AT THE GENERATOR.

P.s
We need MORE maps for sure, 300+ people on bedwars and not enough maps #stampeede TROOLEER124 TROOLEER124
I Dont Think Jartex Actually Tought About This But how about replacing the npcs that take you to the game with signs that way they can choose the map they want and dont have to stampede.......I Hope

And Also My Team Dosent Want To Communicate It is i who always communicates to them and they barely respond ;-;
And If We Dont even work together i just communicate with other teams using global chat telling them how bad my teammates are :/
The Anti-Cheat Has not been added yet i havent seen a single hacker get auto-banned nor auto-kicked
No Offence But This Bedwars Thing is kinda a mistake Suhayl Suhayl

TROOLEER124

gxbster gxbster Add This In What To Do : Be Good At PVP xD

(i hope you take this a joke i was bored and i think my internet crashed no one can force anyone to be good at pvp)

Suhayl

Addicted Member
I Dont Think Jartex Actually Tought About This But how about replacing the npcs that take you to the game with signs that way they can choose the map they want and dont have to stampede.......I Hope

And Also My Team Dosent Want To Communicate It is i who always communicates to them and they barely respond ;-;
And If We Dont even work together i just communicate with other teams using global chat telling them how bad my teammates are :/
The Anti-Cheat Has not been added yet i havent seen a single hacker get auto-banned nor auto-kicked
No Offence But This Bedwars Thing is kinda a mistake Suhayl Suhayl

I have to agree with you 100% :)